Sunday, November 22, 2009

Boris Karloff Blog-A-Thon! Day 1


My number 1 favorite Horror (And everything else) Actor is being honored by: http://frankensteinia.blogspot.com/
My little contribution over the next several days will be these restored Posters and Photos.
I begin with THE APE (1940). A Monagram programmer with King Karloff as Dr. Bernard Adrian, A kindly mad scientist who seeks to cure a young woman's polio. He needs spinal fluid from a human to complete the formula for his experimental serum. Meanwhile, a vicious circus ape has broken out of its cage, and is terrorizing towns people. We find out that the "escaped" ape is our own boogieman, dressed in an Ape pelt. What better way to gather spinal fluid from un-suspecting victims?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic web site, I hadn't come across johnsforbiddenplanet.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Carry on the great work!

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
like this in the past? Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

For the awesome information

I'll be back soon.


Thanks again!


[url=http://prowebcoders.com]austin web design[/url]